Want to have a fancier than usual breakfast? Maybe want to surprise a special someone with a yummy breakfast treat!
This is one of my Sunday breakfast choices!! We love these here and the best part is that they’re super easy to make! Here’s what you’ll need…
- Aunt Jemima Complete – I add an extra egg to the batter even though it asks to just add water, it makes a difference trust me!
- Washed and thinly sliced strawberries
- Nutella, of course!
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Follow the directions for making your ‘pancake’ batter ( I use the directions on the back of the box + an egg)
- Heat a medium sized skillet
- Melt a teaspoon of butter.
- When the butter has melted, pour a thin layer of batter – make sure you don’t have holes if you do, add more batter — the first one will always turn out weird so don’t worry about it
- When the edges start turning golden it’s time to flip
- I like to add a little more butter for flavor.
- Repeat steps 3-6 until all your batter is gone.
Now that your crepes are made it’s time to prepare insides.
- Take your jar of Nutella and spread it over your crepes.
- Depending on the size of your pancakes and your preference, you may want between 6-8 slices of strawberries over your nutella spread crepe – only lay them on one side.
- Fold over the other side
- If you have powdered sugar use a sifter to powder the top!
- Ta-da! You’re done!
Hope you enjoy this easy recipe for a really tasty breakfast or SNACK. Impress your family and friends 🙂
Let me know in the comments below how yours turn out.