- 1 Jimmy Dean Ground Sausage (I use the HOT) i don’t have to season it, just cook it.
- 2-3 cups Almond Milk — I’ve linked our favorite but you can use any.
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- Preheat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add sausage, and start crumbling it up. I use a meat chopper specifically this one. It makes the job so much easier.
- No need to season as Jimmy Dean is already pre flavored. Once the meat is completely cooked, drain the oil from the pan and set the meat aside.
- Add 2 cups of almond with 2-3 tablespoons of flour and mix. Make sure there aren’t any chunks and let it boil on low heat. Make sure to stir it to avoid chunks.
- Once it has come to a gravy like consistency add the meat back to the skillet and stir it together.
- You can add more milk if gravy is too thick.
- Serve over biscuits split in half.
My biscuit recipe to come! They are the bombdiggity!!
Hope you enjoy this super tasty sausage gravy using Almond milk.
Leave a comment letting me know how yours turns out!