Woohoo it’s Friday! Also the 14th day of December.
With the holidays here (the winter holidays that is) , I figured what better time to share my favorite albums/songs to play at home for ambiance and for special occasions such as dinners, hanging with friends or simply rocking around the tree. Can you tell I celebrate Christmas?
I’m also going to list some of my favorites from their particular album.
The Christmas EP by Daniela Andrade: I love her music!!!! Thank you for your voice girl!
Specific songs linked below: I linked the artist and the song itself because I know there are tons of versions of the same song. These are my particular favs for each title.
- O Tannenbaum – Vince Guaraldi Trio
- Blue Christmas– Elvis Presley
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside –
- White Christmas – Bing crosby
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
- The Prayer -Celine Dion & Josh Groban
- Michael Bublé – It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year – Andy Williams
- O Christmas Tree – Tony Bennett
- Little Saint Nick- The Beach Boys
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Sam Smith
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday – *NSYNC
- Jingle Bell Rock – Daryl Hall and John Oates
- Heartbeats- Jose Gonzalez
- Sleigh Ride – The Ronettes
- Someday at Christmas – Jack Johnson
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer – Bing Crosby
Thanks for coming in for a view! Hope you are able to listen to some of these recommendations.