Today I’ll be sharing how I make this amazing corn salsa recipe. Similar to the one from Chipotle! ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
I have created a video and posted it onto my Youtube Channel that I so often abandon. Hope it’s helpful!
Be sure to leave a comment letting me know how it turns out!
Corn Salsa Recipe:
- 2.5 cups of sweet corn, fresh or frozen and defrosted
- 3/4 cup small red onion (approx. 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- juice of 1/2-1 lime
- №1 – Measure your corn (be sure its defrosted if it’s frozen)
- №2 – Dice the red onion and fresh cilantro. Place into a large bowl and set aside.
- № 3 – Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juices onto your salsa mixture and stir until well combined.
Taste test. Feel free to add more red onion if you prefer more. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up 3 days.